Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Wednesday, January 2, 2019

New Year...

☀️ ~ Happy New Year everyone!
Well... Here I am with a brand new year ahead of me. I spent the last few days purging and organizing my office at home.
This year is going to be my year of organization!!!
My day started with this verse of the day on my Bible app. ~Teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom.
Psalm 90:12~...
Followed by song after song on my radio on the way to work of encouragement.
I then spent time this morning purging and organizing my desk and office space at work.
Like I said.... This is going to be my year of organization!!! I'm going to get organized with God! I need Him in my life and He wants me in His!!! God has plans for me.... With being organized... I will be able to stay focused better and follow Him and live out the plans He has for me!
My year has already started off with continued trials I have been dealing with for the last 2 1/2 years along with new trials to deal with. But with the purging and organizing I've been doing.... I tossed those old recordings in my head that Satan plays over and over telling me lies of who I am and what I can and can not do. I know who I am!! *A child of God*. And I can do anything through Him!!!
Having said that.... With God ... I will be a better mom... Better Grandma... Better daughter... Better friend and a better child of His!!!

✝️ Many blessings to you all!!! 💕


Tammy

No comments: