Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, January 31, 2019

Thankful Thursday.......


~ And what a Thankful Thursday it is!!  Even with all the nonsense going on in my life… I have so very much to be thankful for!  First of which I am Thankful for my Lord God ... who protects me… guides me and loves me! 

I’m so thankful for….

… my children!  What an absolute blessing they are! 
… coffee!  And even more when your office manager/dear friend brings you your favorite Starbucks coffee!
… mechanics! My truck..running so much better after an oil change and some front end work!  David’s Jeep moving along better after an oil change and a new alternator!  Michael’s car feeling better after its oil change and power steering leak fixed.
… my job!  Especially after being reminding that I have an important role there and I’m appreciated! 
… the temperature being back on the rise for a warmer weekend!  55* coming this Sunday.
… comfy clothes!  Great way to end a day!  Get home from work… get comfortable… have a lovely dinner… work on some flower seed orders… then relax the rest of the night away with my crocheting!
J  Weekends are even better if you have no where you need to go!!!
… photographs!  I printed several different pictures of Ken to have at the office so he’s near me!   I love photos.. the memories that are captured! 
… physical postal mail!  I love getting a simple card or a letter in the mail!  It’s so nice to really take the time out of your day to show someone they matter enough to actually take some time for them with a simple letter or card.
… my crocheting!  I love being able to make things for others… to show them I was thinking of them… and/or just how much I care for them!  I really feel that my crafting is a talent that God blessed me with to reach out to others!  It definitely fills my hear with joy reaching out to fill the hearts of others with joy!
… God word!   His special way to talk to us… teach us and show us His love for us!
*Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself, it must remain in the vine.  Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me. – John 15:4*

Have a very Thankful Thursday
God Bless
Tammy

No comments: