Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Saturday, January 19, 2019

Show & Share Saturday................


Good Morning....
Brrrr…… 6* today!   Its an icy/cold day today.   A good day to stay in and crochet!!
I have plenty of projects to keep me busy… one being Christmas gifts!
I did take some time to help a very dear friend in need this last week.  She came to me with a baby blanket her mom had started to crochet before she passed away.  I was asked to finish it for her to give her great nephew for his baptism.  I was more than happy to do it… and actually quite honored that she asked me.   So… here it is.   I’m rather happy with how it turned out… I sure hope my friend likes it!   I weaved a piece of iridescent ribbon through where her mom had stopped working on the blanket.  From the ribbon down is her work… and from the ribbon up is mine.   It was a beautiful pattern and I really enjoyed finishing it.




Now this is Christmas 2019 on the move.   😊   



Thanks for stopping by for a few minutes today.
I hope y’all have a great rest of your weekend!
God Bless
Tammy

No comments: