Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, January 24, 2019

Thankful Thursday...........


   ~ Good morning

So much going on… mostly stuff carried over from last year. 
A ridiculously stressful issue that has actually been going on for the last 3 years now… sigh   Has got me so upset at times.
Still dealing with some serious financial issues.
Dreams getting put on hold or if nothing else forced to take a different route.
Vehicles needing some tending to that aren’t quite in the budget this month

But……….. do I dwell on the negative… or be Thankful for what I have?!

I’m Thankful …..

… that the 3 year stressful issue will someday come to an end... that I have a good lawyer… and God is on my side and has this all under control

… for my awesome job!  My finances although messed up a bit right now… will get worked out.  Ken always said, “ its just money… I’ll make more “   Yep… it may take a while to get things settled… but I will. I am and will continue be faithful to God… He will and always has been faithful to taking care of me! 

… bumps in the roads… being just bumps!  The path of our Dreams aren’t always straight and flat… sometimes we have to deal with hills and valley’s and some twists and turns to get the best out of what we are trying to accomplish.  Let God drive… Sit back and let Him show you the best route of your dreams!

… that my children and I all have a vehicle at all… that can be fixed when needed.  That I have a mechanic that treats my family right!

God is Good… so very Good!
God Bless
Tammy

No comments: