Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Terrific Tuesday.......



☕ Good Morning……


Hope all is going well for everyone! 

Well… so far… so good with staying on track for this to be my year to get organized!
God is always first in my day!  I wake up thanking Him every morning for a new day!  I listen to songs of praise and worship all the way to work and prepare my day having God in control of all of it!
I’m still finishing up with getting new folders made and put in my file cabinet at home… but its coming along nicely!  I know where everything is and now can stay on top of things!
I’ve started a temperature blanket for myself for this year.  It’s the accomplishment that I will have at the end of the year to show that this year was a new beginning. 
This is my little Color/Temperature Gage that I will be using to make my blanket and any future blankets! 

I have my lists all made out for Christmas gifts this year…. And I’ve already started on some.
I’ve started getting all my tax stuff together for my accountant…. And I think I may finally be caught up to just being my taxes this year.  *whew*  I didn’t realize how much paper work there was after Ken passed to tend to! 
Speaking of paper work... I need to get back to mine.  
Have a Terrific Tuesday!

Blessings to you all....
Tammy©

~Seek the Lord while He may be found; call on him while he is near.  Let the wicked forsake their ways and the unrighteous their thoughts.  Let them turn to the Lord, and he will have mercy on them, and to our God, for hi will freely pardon.  - Isaiah 55:6-7~

No comments: