Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, January 3, 2019

Thankful Thursday.........

☀☕  ~  Good Morning my dear friends and family!


What a lovely January day!  The sun is shinning ... the breeze isn't too bad and the temperature is 50*.   I'm so thankful for the nice weather lately... I've been able to get some things done that really needed done that required being outdoors at times! 
Coffee brewing first thing in the morning is such a wonderful smell!  Thank you coffee maker for working so hard to keep me supplied in cup after cup of coffee!
I'm so thankful for my truck that gets me back and forth to work so that I can earn a paycheck to be able to tend to my finances! 
I adore my job and all the people there!  So satisfying to get up in the morning and be happy to go to work.  I'm so grateful for all I have with my "work family"!
What a blessing my children are!  It amazes me every day that God entrusted me with my babies!  I love my children so much!!!  I cant imagine my life without them!!!
Yarn makes me happy!  The colors are so beautiful and bright!  The different brands texture are all so enjoyable!  I am so thankful that God blessed my Aunt with the talent of crochet and knitting and that she passed it on to me!  The joy it brings to me to take a simple skein of yarn and turn it into a pair of slippers that my husband absolutely loved.... or winter wear to keep a friend warm... or the baby blankets I have made each and every one of my grandbabies when they were born to surround them in love!  And all the countless items I've made for gifts or for sale.
My mother is just so dear to me!  She has been my rock through these tough times over the last few years!  I cant thank her enough for all she has done for me!  I am so very thankful she is in my life!
Memories.... some can be sad and heartbreaking ... others can be wonderful and heartwarming!  I'm so thankful for all the wonderful memories of life with my dear sweet Ken.  I miss him so much everyday.  Seems like more and more everyday!  It makes me so sad that he's not here to make more happy memories with me!  We had such a good life together... even through the bumps!   I feel like the bumps in the end is what made us stronger!  Love... forgiveness...  & grace!   I miss that man!
Lord God... I am beyond thankful for you!  For not giving up on me... for pursuing  me so that I would never be without you... for loving me unconditionally... and for your everlasting grace!  


Have a wonderfully thankful day everyone!
God loves you and so do I!


~Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and he will establish your plans.~  Proverbs 16:3


Tammy

No comments: