Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Moving right along...............



    

       ~ Good morning everyone……

Well… it’s a whole 27* out and its cloudy! Brrrr
There is still plenty of snow left on the ground from this last weekend and now they are calling for more snow this coming weekend.   OhMy!


My mom and I have been busy getting ready for ‘busy season’ with our Flower seed shops.   But on good old snow days… we craft!!   Things have been moving along steadily… staying focused on my year of organization… physically… emotionally and spiritually!  I’ve been getting crocheting projects done.  I have my office at home organized so that filling orders and getting ready for tax time will be easier!  I’ve really been putting my trust in God more and more… and leaving it there!  My heart has been a bit more at ease lately because I’m not taking things back from God that I have given to Him… either because I’m impatient or because I think I have the better answer!  His Time… His Way!

 

But I wanted to take a few minutes on here for just a little Show & Share time.


My mom has been back at sewing lately.  She has been busy making these Bowl Potholders.




I’ve been working on some Christmas items for this year.. one being Stockings.
Here is a red one I have about half done. 

 

I put that stocking on hold for a few days as I was asked by a very dear friend to finish a baby blanket that her mother had started before she passed away.
Just about done with it.

 

I started this c2c blanket to have something different to work on in between stockings.



God Bless
Tammy

No comments: