Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, November 4, 2019

30 days of thanks... day#4



Today I’m thankful for pets!! Those sweet little hearts just love us so deeply!  The true meaning of unconditional love comes from a pet!
Today is a very sad day... as my sweet little ‘very old’ puppy Autumn passed away very early this morning.  We had just celebrated her 18th birthday with her in September.
I was seriously blessed having her in my life for so many years!  But it doesn’t ease the hurt any having her gone! Thank you Lord God for 18 wonderful years with my sweet girl!  The last of the Casey & Valentine clan is gone.  She is free to run over rainbow bridge to be with her mom and dad and brothers!  ๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿพ

No comments: