Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Saturday, November 2, 2019

30 days of thanks..... day #2



Today I'm thankful for last nights Mandisa concert!
A room filled with so many beautiful God fearing … Jesus loving women!  Enjoying the experience with my sweet little Gracie!
The energy that was in the room last night was clearly GOD!  What a blessing it was to be praising and worshiping God through wonderful songs... clapping... dancing... and sharing of stories/testimonies!  I was really brought back to reality as I listened to Mandisa and her special guests... Blanca and Riley Clemmons share their stories with us.  The struggles and trials in their lives...… they are no different than me.   Just because God blessed them with their awesome voices which gives them the ability to share that with us... doesn't make them immune from Satan.  They aren't better than me.. just different.... yet exactly the same!  
Thank you God for a wonderful eye opening evening!
Thank you for all those beautiful women of all shapes...sizes... color... and backgrounds.💕

No comments: