Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, November 1, 2019

30 days of thanks..... day #1


I’m so very thankful for God.... our Lord!
The peace that comes over me when I really spend time with God is overwhelming!  He reminds me how much He cares about me in the smallest of things!  God has the entire world to take care of....yet He reaches out to me individually...spends time with me as if I were the only one here!  He loves me through everything!  All my mistakes.. my rebellion... my procrastination... my ambition... my desires... and my determination!
I’m so thankful God holds me close in my sorrows and struggles when I can’t do it without Him... and pats me on my back -sending me on my way showing me He believes in me!
This world can be such a cruel place!
Thank you God for showing me the good!💕


No comments: