Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, November 7, 2019

30 days of thanks... day #7

Today I’m thankful for Coffee!!

Thank you God for Coffee (Did you all honestly think this wouldn’t be on my list? LOL)
I’m thankful for being a coffee-o-holic…. Its brought some wonderful moments to my life of family and friends sharing fun coffee flavors with me and awesome coffee related pictures and items to bring a smile to my face!
Coffee has been the conversation starter that has given me an opportunity for different things!  I’ve made new friends... I’ve shared God... and I’ve simply enjoyed quiet time!
Today I’m a little extra thankful for coffee because I made to Starbucks in time this morning to be 1 of the first 100 customers to get my free Seasonal reusable  Red Cup!!!😁      Along with being one of the first  to get the seasonal peppermint mocha☕️



No comments: