Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Saturday, November 9, 2019

30 days of thanks.... day #9

Today…………….I’m thankful for a beautiful Fall day full of Sun Shine.
Coffee makers that make coffee…. Washing machines that clean clothes…. Dishwashers that wash dishes… New slippers to keep my feet warm….Doctors to help those that are sick…. My beautiful children who love me just for being MOM… no other reason!... The bestest bunch of friends and family ever!
But most of all.. I’m thankful for my Father in Heaver… Lord God Almighty for all His forgiveness of all of my mistakes and sins!  Its Him who makes all of the rest of this possible!  ♥

No comments: