Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, November 29, 2019

30 days of thanks..... day #29

Thank you Lord for you strength!!

God isn’t only with us when our faith comes easy and our praise is unrestrained.  Even in the day of trouble... God knows intimately those who trust him... and he is a stronghold for them!
Not only in catastrophe... but even in our moments of hidden weakness... God is our strength and our refuge! We can trust him and know that he is always good!

* Thank you.. Lord.. that you are a source of strength for me even in my weakest moments!  You remember my trust in you when I feel close to losing my faith.  You do not forget me.. and you are more than enough for me.  You take my darkest hour and bring the light of your countenance to me. ~Amen.

No comments: