Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Wednesday, November 13, 2019

30 days of thanks.... day #13

Be Thankful… Get rid of  Fear and anxiety.
I have heard it said that a reality where fear and anxiety exist is a reality where a good God does not exist. Fear and anxiety are not just stealing your thankful heart. They, like comparison, are sinful acts. How many times does Jesus say, “Fear not?”. Remind yourself of the God of faithfulness and steadfast love that you serve, and fear not. Remind yourself of all the ways that God has been good to you. 
♥ Thank you God for giving me everything I have and a heart to not be afraid to share!! ♥

No comments: