Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, November 8, 2019

30 days of thanks.... day #8

Be Thankful….
........Get rid of expectations.
The first way to get rid of expectations is to not live in slavery to the expectations of others. There are some who feel like a failure if they let down the expectation of people who matter to us. Pleasing everyone is impossible. You will fail. This will hinder your thankfulness to God.
The second way to live in the slavery of expectations is to constantly expect your way to be perfect. You live under the slavery of something you can never accomplish, and in order to make your stay steady and perfect you expect those closest to you to play their perfect parts too. This leads to a world of hurt and self focus. This leads to a heart that cannot be thankful. ♥ Thank you God for loving me the way I am!!!!!!!

No comments: