Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Sunday, January 12, 2014

Your Life has a Purpose.... always

.....Read this this morning....
A 93 year old man was asked the secret to aging ...well he said this, "Don't worry about it. It only happens one day at a time."
His words echoed in my mind and heart. And I realized there are two kinds of people: Those who see life as a process of getting "over the hill" and then going into a decline.
Then the second, like this man, se...e life as a continual climb with heaven at the pinnacle.
"Blessed are those whose strength is in You, whose hearts are set on pilgrimage...They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion." (Ps 84:5-7)

If you belong to Jesus, you are never over the hill. You are created to go from strength to strength. And, yes, your body will weaken and ultimately fail. But the core of who you are does not have to. "Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by
day" (2 Cor 4:16).
 
 
hugs... love... & blessings...
.::Tam::.

No comments: