Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, January 6, 2014

** Home safe and sound.......

~Whew......What a trip!
We had a lovely drive to Florida...a beautiful house to spend our vacation in! Lots of swimming in our pool...and relaxing in the warm weather that was very much needed!
Drive home was pretty sad!
But...... I'm still very thankful for....
- the time I spent with my Uncle Lou hugging and kissing on him!
- the time spent with my cousin and her family! Man how I miss t...hem!
- safe travels to and from Florida!
- crochet projects!
- my new Keurig
- towing a trailer with all our stuff so we had plenty of room!
- God being exactly who He says He is!!

Hugs.... Love.... & Blessings!
 
.::Tam::.

No comments: