Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, January 24, 2014

Continue to be Thankful for..........

> the most awesome red sky this morning as the sun came up! Nebraska sunrise.... country livin'.... yep... Good life!
> my Keurig! Fresh cup every time! Fast!
> my glasses! Helps my eyes not have to work so hard on headache days like this!
> texting! NOT while driving! Helps this mommy feel better when her babies let her know they made it to their destination!
> my ice... machine! Sure is nicer than filling trays! Thank you Jessica!
> a fresh cup of coffee!
> my new printer! We can print from our phones and iPads now too!
> getting my dear friend Vicki's birthday presents done! Oops..wait..I have one more thing to make!
> spending the day with my mom again today! It's nice having stress free days with her!
> a fresh cup of French vanilla coffee!
> getting another 2 miles in today!
> a cup of peach yogurt! That was yummy!
> Gods love!!! Wow!!!
My dear children, I am writing this to you so that you will not sin. But if anyone does sin, we have an advocate who pleads our case before the Father. He is Jesus Christ, the one who is truly righteous. He himself is the sacrifice that atones for our sins—and not only our sins but the sins of all the world. (1 John 2:1, 2)

Love you all!!! Have a fantastic weekend!!!
 
hugs... love... & blessings...
.::Tam::.

No comments: