Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, January 20, 2014

Show & Share.....

Just a few things I have been working on lately!   Always busy making something for someone.

 This is the second Comfort'ghan I was making for one of the families who lost their daughter before Christmas in a car accident.

This is just a simple dishcloth set.. was in the mood to play with some cotton yarn.


This an iPad tote I made for myself.  I really like it!

And this is just silly.. but works quite well... I put a dark brown ball of yarn I had wound on my winder in a coffee cup and my hooks stand right up in the yarn so nicely.

hugs... love... & blessings...
.::Tam::.

No comments: