Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, January 2, 2014

~Good Afternoon all.........

Hope you're having a fabulous New Year so far!
Tonight will be our last night here in Florida ....we will be heading home tomorrow afternoon! As wonderful as it has been to be here ... I'm ready to go home - even if it is cold there
I'm busy finishing up this Comfort'ghan right now ... But when I get home I need to play in some cotton yarn... My mom has an "order" in fo...r some new dishcloths.....hehee
I'm so thankful for.....
> this peaceful trip! It has given me the time I needed to make decisions and plans!
> Michaels levels showing 'normal' today! Need two more days of that and he's back on track to remission!
> my new Keurig!
> a basket full of yarn!
> fun new foods!
> my Uncle hanging in there! You better fight Uncle Lou ... We're stopping in to see you on our way home....I need to see your smile!
> all of the love and prayers that come our way from all my beautiful family and friends!
> Nebraska winning the 'Bowl Game' yesterday. (Sorry Sean.... But that gave me a great day of memories about my daddy!)

Well.....off to get a fresh cup of coffee and crochet
 
hugs... love... & blessings...
.::Tam::.

No comments: