Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Wednesday, January 22, 2014

~ So Thankful for......

.:: coffee!!!
.:: propane in our tank!!!
.:: a day with my mom!
.:: finding the perfect things to make for my dear... sweet... awesome friend Vicki for her birthday! Love you honey!
.:: my Keurig!
.:: getting lots more crocheting done!
.:: finding better stitch holders for this knitted scarf I'm making my other dear sweet friend Jean.
.:: coffee!!!...
.:: two of Patricks "hunting buddies" staying for dinner tonight! It's always fun to listen to them talk and have fun!
.:: yogurt! Head hurts so bad my tummy is upset! Yogurt helped a bit!
.:: hand lotion and chap stick! These windy days are doing a number on my skin!
.:: Gods word! It's the truth! Whether we like it or not!!
~Imitate God, therefore, in everything you do, because you are his dear children. Live a life filled with love, following the example of Christ. He loved us and offered himself as a sacrifice for us, a pleasing aroma to God. Let there be no sexual immorality, impurity, or greed among you. Such sins have no place among God’s people. Obscene stories, foolish talk, and coarse jokes—these are not for you. Instead, let there be thankfulness to God. (Ephesians 5:1-4)~
.:: prayer!!!

Hugs... Love... & Blessings!
 
.::Tam::.

No comments: