Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Wednesday, January 8, 2014

~Thankful for ......

} coffee!
} my warm house....thank you Sheri for getting fuel to our place!
} my sweet Megan for taking care of our animals while we were gone! Love you!
} coffee!
} my yarn!
} friends!!!
} family!!
} my keurig that makes coffee! ...
} God! Who loves me despite my flaws and mistakes!
} being able to see my Uncle on our way home from Christmas break!
} my boys being so thoughtful when I have a raging headache!
} selling more of my crochet items!
} coffee!
} a New Year. My resolution being..... Mind my own business!

Hugs ... Love ... & Blessings!
 
.::Tam::.

No comments: