- my Keurig!
- another day with my mom!
- an awesome show of support last night for the girls with the *Pink Out* game!
- David Friedli....enough said!
- visiting with my dear sweet friends last night! Miss you Vicki! You look great Ruth..so proud of you!
- 2 miles in yesterday! Aiming for another 2 today!
- getting crochet projects done!...
- being able to hold on to memories of the ones I miss so much!
- Not tipping over in the wind yesterday while driving!
- another cup of coffee!
- my neighbor Jeff for all the love...support and hard work he does for and with our community!
- my beautiful children! (Melvin... Christopher... Jamie... Patrick... Michael... & David) Mommy loves you all so so so much!
- God loving me like He does!!!
**We know how much God loves us, and we have put our trust in his love. God is love, and all who live in love live in God, and God lives in them. And as we live in God, our love grows more perfect. So we will not be afraid on the day of judgment, but we can face him with confidence because we live like Jesus here in this world. (1 John 4:16, 17)