Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, July 7, 2008

WIP's.................

Good evening all...................*whew*
I hope everyone had a fabulous 4th of July!!! Thank you Lord God for your mercy and our freedom!!!

Well............ I'm taking a few minutes here to update my blog with a couple of WIP's!
This is a Prayer Blanket and hat for a little 15 mo. old girl named Charlotte. My hubby knows Charlotte's dad... and my sis-in-law is friends with the family. Charlotte was viciously attacked by a pit-bull last week. She has already had three surgeries for reconstruction on her head. And will have to undergo many more.
If you have a moment... a prayer or two for her would be wonderful!
I'm going to add the darker color to the blanket and a flower to the hat. I've asked my sis-in-law will deliver this gift for me.
This is Charlotte.... what a sweet little girl! Dear God... thank you for being close to her ... that she would walk away with injuries that can be fixed and not having her family plan a funeral!

MOM's COMFORTGHAN .... Part VII

oooooooooooooooooh.... its getting close!! Wow... look at how beautiful it is! My dear friends from C'ville.... you outdid yourself with these squares!

more rows added............
check out the boarder going on ..................... how exciting!
Back to work on my projects .....
have a wonderful evening everyone! Sleep well........... and may you have a Blessed tomorrow!

God Bless,
.::Tam::.
**So Christ has really set us free. Now make sure that you stay free, and don't get tied up again in slavery to the law.
~ Galatians 5:1**

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Awww! What a sweet little set for charlotte.
The compfortghan looks really nice. :)