Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, June 30, 2008

Mom's Comfortghan - PART VI

Yep.... more work done.... looks great... dont you think?!
I'm loving how its coming along!!!! So... I'm still thinking of bordering it in brown. Whatcha think? We do great work ladies!!! Dont you just love the different choices of patterns for the squares?

Big Thank You!!!
This little "Stitch Holder' wallet with 2 stitch holders already in it...was a gift from a few of sweet ladies for the squares I sent in for 'Hooking for a Cure' Now they totally did not have to do this ............but let me say I very much appeciate it!
Daisy... Danielle and Bonnie - Thank you very much!!!

These are strips I have put in a request for with a group of ladies to help me make a comfortghan for a young boy that is on one of my sons baseball teams that is going in for surgery mid July to have one of his kidneys removed. It apparently has never worked from birth but they are finding that he is growing ... its becoming a chance for illness. So they will just take it out and relieve that stress.
Sharon and Cindy... thank you for these strips.. they are a great help and exactly what I'm needing!!!

okay... back to work... you all have a Wonderful afternoon and Fabulous evening!
huge hugs.... lots of love... and bountiful blessings,
.::Tam::.

**Keep watch and pray, so that you will not give in to temptation. For the spirit is willing, but the body is weak.
~ Mark 14:38**

No comments: