Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, June 26, 2008

Mom's Comfortghan - PART V

Wow............... Look at us go........ coming along nice ... dont you think?
Now dont scold me to bad... I know I did a row out of order................. :)
Nice lookin' row though.... hehehheheeee
So.... as you all look upon this... what do you think we should border it in? I'm kinda thinking brown.... but hey... this is a group effort... so............ whatcha think?
Love you ladies from C'ville bunches for helping me with this.
God Bless,
.::Tam::.

**Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding.
~ Proverbs 3:5**

1 comment:

Unknown said...

the squares are beautiful... the ghan is gonna be gorgeous