Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, June 26, 2008

Moving foward............

Okay...............time to pull it together and move forward. I have everything to be Thankful for and Nothing to worry about. God is in control and I need to get out of the drivers seat and let HIM Drive!!!!
So.... I have things I'm working on.. getting done and feeling good about! My family is safe and although not always happy with how things are going.... Blessed beyond their wildest dreams.

Mom's Comfortghan - PART III

This is all the squares I received along with a couple I made to create a Comfortghan for my mommy. I laid them out... and think this may be what I want it to look like.... um... maybe... hehehehee. Looks Awesome... doesn't it!!!! I love my C'ville friends!!!!!!!
Mom's Comfortghan - PART IV

This is one row put together............. Oh... I'm lovin' this! Its going to be the BEST comfortghan EVER!!!
Now... I have more done... but I'm not showing you yet... this is going to be piece by piece pictures.. I want you all to love this 'ghan going together as much as if you were putting it together yourself. Thank you my dear C'ville friends(family)

God Bless,
.::Tam::.

**Teach us to make the most of our time, so that we may grow in wisdom.
~ Psalm 90:12**

No comments: