Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, June 26, 2008

Say it with me.....................

Tammy is SPOILED!!!!
Some how... a couple months ago.... I lost our camera.............oh... how it hurts my heart still just saying that. Anyway......... with the boys playing baseball... I have either used ol' purple pic taker (first digital camera I ever owned that my daddy bought me)... or bought one time use cameras.
Tonight... my wonderful, sweet, giving, thoughtful, one of a kind hubby comes home with this new camera for me. Its better than the one I lost and will give me the chance to take awesome pics and videos of my boys games tomorrow.
I love that man!!!!!


Thank you sweetheart!! I love you!!! I love my new camera! I promise to do my best not to lose this one!!!

God Bless,
.::Tam::.

**Those who know your name trust in you, for you, O Lord, do not abandon those who search for you.
~ Psalm 9:10**





No comments: