Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, July 11, 2008

Fantastic Friday.............

Well... well.... well........... what a Fantastic Friday! Praise God ... its beautiful out! Sun shinning ... birds singing... butterflies fluttering... bees buzzing... cows mooing... deer grazing...turkey gobbling to each other... and the dogs relaxing in the warmth! How is it that all this happens around us and we can be so wrapped up in our own busy lives that we miss it?
But isn't God GREAT... He'll show us again tomorrow.. and the next day and the next day. He never gives up on us. He shares His grand creations and beauties with us everyday. One day we will need Him... one day we will see Him through all His gifts... and we will walk with Him. Now that's a devoted parent!

Well... yesterday I enjoyed my day as I tried to catch up on some email and such... and for some reason.. I had this urge to crochet a doily. Now.. all you Doily experts... please don't scold me for making this one with yarn..... I didn't have any thread. I haven't made a doily in YEARS. So this is my first doily in a VERY long time. I used Caron SimplySoft yarn with an F hook and I think it came out GREAT. I'm rather proud of myself and immediately put it on our coffee table to show off and enjoy.

Okay... back to gettin' things done... more baseball games tonight... and I have the desire to make another Doily today.... after I put a few rows on a prayer blanket!!!
you all have a Fantastic Friday!
God Bless
.::Tam::.

**May our Lord Jesus Christ and God our Father, who loved us ... comfort you and
strengthen you in every good thing you do and say. ~ 2 Thessalonians 2:16-17**

No comments: