Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thankful Thursday.........










What a fabulously thankful Thursday it is! Can you believe how beautiful it is outside?!? My goodness………. The sun is so bright… the air has a bit of a warm breeze… all the little creatures are flying and crawling around.
I am so thankful I am here another day to enjoy all of Gods creations! I’m thankful for all the busy days… for all the running around …. Back and forth. I’m thankful for the gloomy rainy days… when I get to stay inside and relax…. Recharge for those busy days ahead again. I’m thankful for coffee. (oops… little selfish there huh?! … sorry.) but I really am thankful for COFFEE. Heheheee
I’m thankful for family and friends. How blessed I am with both!!! My goodness! I’m thankful for having the desire for crafting and the talent to succeed at it. Which leads me to sharing one of my latest creations/gifts.
So the kitchen set that I had in the post below... that is for the lovely lady having the Baseball BBQ... um... I kind of added to it. heheheheee.
So...here is the whole set I will be giving her.
12point round dish cloth... spiral scrubbie and this scrubbie/sponge I created. There in one of the pictures is the back which you can see…. is made from ‘plarn’ (plastic grocery bags cut in strips to crochet like yarn)

Well.. that’s it for now. I have more crocheting to do… so I better get back to it!
You all have a WONDERFULLY THANKFUL THURSDAY.
Remember … be thankful for all… good and bad.
Count all trials a blessing!!!! Yes… trials are blessing! You would never grow and learn if not for the trials in your life.
So .. the next time your riding mower breaks down and you have to push mow 4 acres of land… be thankful the 4 acres are grass and the other 7 are woods.
The next time one of your children fall and split their head open requiring staples… be thankful its only staples and not major surgery.
The next time you find your life stressed… be thankful you have a life. You have a home.. a family…friends… food… etc…. and you’re not living in a box house with mud floors and the streets outside your door are covered in waste water.
And the next time you find everyone piling their own burdens on your shoulders and you feel you cant hold another one… due to your own life issues. BE THANKFUL you are trusted so confidently by others to hold their burdens for them… that you are the one they can come to because God knows and trusts you with their issues knowing they cant hold them and you can.
Be Thankful God loves you!!!!

Huge hugs…. Lots of love… and bountiful blessings to you all,
.::{T}::.

**My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.
~ John 10:27**

No comments: