Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, January 31, 2013

Thankful Thursday...................

Whew...
My Thankful Thursday is coming to an end...............
Very busy... but very thankful......

Thank you God for all you do for me and my family! Thank you for your patience with us!
Thank you for our 4x4 Jeeps.... that we are able to plow right through the driveway with to get out since we have no way of shoveling.... :)
Thank you for our snow day yesterday.... it was nice to just relax!
Thank you for Coffee and Hot Cocoa
Thank you for my son fixing my washer so it will play nice and wash our laundry.
Thank you for my job as a sub at the schools. So very thankful one particular little boy...that he and I had a good day together! :)
Thank you for Ken feeling good.... even through all he's dealing with.... and keeping him safe in isolation so he can get better and come home.
Thank you for keeping the rest of my family warm and safe.
Thank you for space heaters to warm my feet... since my son stole my slippers and I havent made a pair for myself yet.
Thank you for Calvary Christian Church
Thank you for all the prayers so many folks are saying for my family! You've given them such a loving heart!
Thank you God for every little thing... and every big thing... good and bad!

♥ God Bless you all my dear friends and family!
hugs...love & blessings,
.::Tam::.

No comments: