Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, January 18, 2013

Freebie Friday....................



::: (\_(\
*: (=’ :’) :*
•.. (,(”)(”)¤°.¸¸.•´¯`» Granny’s good ol’ knitted dishcloth•¨¯`•   

Yarn:  100% cotton
Needle size:  8
Extras:  yarn needle, scissors

Stitches:  co = cast on,  yo = yarn over,

CO 4
Row 1:  knit 4
Row 2:  knit 2, yo, knit to end of row. 
Repeat row 2 unit you have 45 stitches on your needle
Row 3: knit across
Row 4:  knit 1, knit 2 together, yo, knit 2 together, knit to end of row
Repeat row 3 until you have 4 stitches left.  Bind off.

Notes:__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Created & written by:   ©Tammy Carlton  -  May 2010
Do not sell pattern.  Do not post pattern without link back to original.

1 comment:

Sheltie Times said...

Dishcloths are about the only thing I can knit. :) Love the colors.