Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, January 3, 2013

A day at the Marine Science Center......

Was awesome.   The boys thought the place was pretty cool!  My friend Sue works there ... we got to say Hi to her and watch her help do a blood transfusion from one turtle to another to help the little sick turtle.  Was really interesting and so sweet!  The Marine Science Center works to rehabilitate sea animals.  They have several hospital pools for the injured sea turtles.  So many sea animals have been released back into their natural habitat after getting the awesome TLC they need from the MSC!   What a blessing those folks are!   Great job Sue! :)


The boys got to pet and feed some Stingray................


We also enjoyed talking to a tank full of turtles..... heheee


There were several tanks of different sea life... so cool!   They also had an aviary with the neatest birds. (a couple bald eagles)
The boys and I had fun shopping in the gift shop there too.
Then we went souvenir shopping................... Good day out!
Off to relax now...................have a great night all!

hugs... love... & blessings...
.::Tam::.

No comments: