Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, January 24, 2013

Thankful Thursday..........


Thankful for .............
*GOD.... my wonderful Father in Heaven watching over me and my family!
*COFFEE
*my job as a sub..... even though I really could have used the recent job change opportunity .... I'm thankful for what I have!
*Doctors - for taking care of Ken and protecting him
*Laundry mats - for the days my washer hates me. :)
*my crocheting and knitting - to keep me busy and allows me to share my creations with others
*Caring friends
*Loving family
*a Huge Baseball opportunity for Patrick this summer!!!
*More coffee
*Prayers
*being able to function through this headache so I can get things done for my family.
*Jesus living and dying just for me!!!!

Be very Thankful today!
Hugs...Love...& Blessings to you all! ♥
.::Tam::.

No comments: