Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thankful Thursday............

Yesterday I didn't want to be thankful.  It was a rough day.
After talking to family... friends... snuggling with my boys and catching a bit of sleep here and there... I'm not mad anymore.
So today............ I am very Thankful.... for many things!
Like I said... yesterday was a rough day.........
Thank you God ...................
*for my beautiful Aunt Joyce!!!
*for allowing me to be angry and love me through it!
*for plenty of coffee... yesterday was over the norm in coffee consumption.
*for some of my family being able to get together this weekend to grieve and rejoice
*for memories
*for photographs
*for emails....phone calls.... & texts
*for Patrick being in only a neck brace and not in traction or need surgery.
*for David & Michael continuing to get through sinus colds like champs!
*for lots more coffee
*for being able to spread my Aunts love through my crocheting and knitting!
*for my dearest friends sons who I am so very thankful that are alive after a horrible 3 car accident last night!  Love you Huckleberrys..... heal quick Tyler and Jacob!
*for all the hands on call last night that tended to the accident
*for my headache not being too bad today... so I can go to the store.
*for My GOD... who loves me so much... I can get through anything! ♥


Have a Thankful Thursday everyone!
We all have so much to be thankful for!!!
{{{hugs}}}
.::Tam::.

4 comments:

Sheltie Times said...

I think you recognized the most important thing to be thankful for coming out of the other side of a natural emotion like anger and returning to a state of appreciation for what you have.

Great post.

teakaycee said...

Thank you so much Bailey!
you have a wonderful day my friend!!!

God bless

bluejeanangel said...

To me, you are a light, able to continue to see His love and His mercies through such sorrow and sadness. You are amazing. I know I was meant to read this today. I need to be much more thankful!!

teakaycee said...

Oh bless your heart mamawnana!
Hugs and prayers to you my dear!!!


God Bless!