Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Saturday, January 12, 2013

Belated "January" Christmas ...................


at my moms.   :)

Through all the craziness of our families... we finally were able to get together for a Family Christmas.
Mom made tons of food!!!   Mexican!   There were tacos... burritos... tamales.... enchiladas.... quesadillas....beans.. rice.... and and and!!   Oh the food was so yummy!   I'm sure I ate way too much today!   My scale probably wont like me tomorrow!  :(

Anyway.... just wanted to pop in and show off these cool scarves I made some of the girls in my family for gifts..............




Thanks for stoppin' in!  
Have a wonderfully blessed day!
hugs... love... & blessings...
.::Tam::.

No comments: