Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, April 5, 2010

Working hard for our community............

The parents and kids of the Nehawka Angel Baseball team has been working hard to raise money for the team for new gear... fees for tournaments for the boys to compete in and to clean up the baseball field. This is Patrick doing his part to help by grinding the paint off one of the bleacher frames so it can be repainted and new wood for seats placed on it.
Good Work Patrick!!!! Thanks for your help!


hugs....love... & blessings
.::Tam::.

2 comments:

joyce said...

One wonderful son you got there, tell him good work.

teakaycee said...

awww... shucks!
yeah... we're pretty proud of him!!

love you!
God Bless