Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Saturday, April 17, 2010

Placed in all his events.....

Patrick did very well in his first Track Meet!
He "Placed" in all the events he was in..... which earns the boys points!

Long Jump.......... 3rd place with 15' 1/2" (off his wrong foot)

400 meter..........5th place with time of 102.40

800 meter...........3rd place with time of 226.

1600 meter (4x4 relay) Team placed 4th with time of 419.41


So with all that said...........lets see how Patrick and the team does through the season!
If you look close.. I put arrows in the pictures to help find Patrick and the boys! :)






hugs... love... & blessings
.::Tam::.


No comments: