Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Saturday, April 3, 2010

New RAOK project..........

Over on the 'ville........ there are a few ladies that have monthly give-a-ways. They Randomly pick someone and send them the special gift they make. I myself have received Totes from two different ladies.......... and boy do I love the totes and appreciate those ladies for what they do.
So......... this brings me to my new RAOK project.

I have decided each month... I will randomly pick someone and send them a hook case.
This particular case I have named..... 'Spring is here' It will be going out in the mail next week. I sure do hope the lucky one that gets it ... likes it! :)
The hooks inside are some of my bamboo hooks that are they for display.


Now this case is a wish gift for a lovely lady in a yahoo group I'm in. It is a knitting needle case. I've tucked a couple sets of knitting needles in it that were also wishes of hers. :)







hugs... love... & blessings
.::Tam::.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

These are great. Do you have a pattern?