Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hard work pays off........

I shared in an earlier post about how we were doing some renovations of the ball field bleachers.
Its coming along nicely. One bleacher at a time.... and we will have them all redone and looking good! That will surely brighten up the place!

Here is Patrick and a buddy of his (Damon) finishing up the primer painting that I didn't get done.

Lookin' good boys!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Here is a "Before" picture of the bleacher................

And here is an "After" picture of the new paint... and wood. WOW! Looks GREAT! One down... four to go!

hahahahaha............... and here is Patrick and Damon showing us how they like to have fun after working.............. :)


hugs....love...& blessings
.::Tam::.
**Search for the Lord and for his strength; continually seek him. 1 Chronicles 16:11 **

No comments: