Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, April 15, 2010

Help... there's a frog loose in my house......

hahahahahahahaaa... this is my youngest grandson in his new froggie beanie I made him. :)



I just made a simple beanie and added a couple froggie type eyes to it.. and Tah Dah...



hugs... love... & blessings...
.::Tam::.

5 comments:

Shana Putnam said...

Awww, that is so cute!!

Mel said...

Ribbit... Ribbit...

Your grandson is so cute! And so is the beanie...

Dragonflymom said...

OMG how incredibly cute!!! the hat is adorable too.

Eva said...

Soo cute! The hat and your grandson! :D Most adorable!

teakaycee said...

heheheeheee... thanks for stopping in and posting everyone! The comments and compliments are very much appreciated!!!

:) I kissed him and he turned into a prince!


Have a wonderfully blessed day!!!