Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, April 25, 2019

Thankful Thursday............


~ Good Morning …….

This is the day that the Lord has made; We will rejoice and be glad in it. — Psalm 118:24

The world seems a little chaotic and scary sometimes. There is bad news everywhere you turn and it can feel like there is nowhere to find joy. It can be easy to worry about what tomorrow will look like and to focus on all the tragedy.
But God wants you to find joy even in the middle of the sadness. Today is the day the Lord has made no matter what else is going on.
Sometimes just taking the time to be thankful for what you have can help you find joy.
You woke up this morning with breath in your lungs and with a God who loves you more than you can even comprehend. You have another day to make a difference in the world and so let’s choose to rejoice and be glad in it.
All the wrong in the world isn’t going to go away. But when you choose to fight for joy you will find it even in the middle of the dark. God made this day and He would have made this day even if it was just for you. Find a way to rejoice and be glad in it.


Every day is a gift we’ve been given from God.


How can you fight to find joy even when life is hard? How can you show God that you are thankful for this day you’ve been given?


When you have eaten and are satisfied, praise the Lord your God for the good land He has given you. Be careful that you do not forget the Lord your God, failing to observe His commands, His laws and His decrees that I am giving you this day. — Deuteronomy 8:10-11
God knows us so well and He knows that we often have a tendency to quit spending time with Him when everything in our lives is going well. That’s why one of His warnings to the children of Israel was that they not forget to praise Him after they reached the Promised Land.
When you pray, do you spend any time thanking Him for all He has done for you?
You would probably never call or text a friend every day and give them a list of things you want without saying thank you. When someone does something nice for you, you are probably quick to tell them thank you!
You need to remember to be equally faithful to telling God thank you. When you take the time to remember all the ways He has been good to you, it helps you to be content and find the joy in your life. You become more aware than ever of the blessings God has given you.


Remember to take time to thank God for all he has done in your life and to give him praise for your blessings.


What are some things you are thankful for right now?


I'm Thankful for......

... Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior!
... forgiveness!  Through everything... God loves me and shows me to love myself!
... coffee in the morning with my mom!
... God blessing me with my children!  I love them so much!!!
... the mechanics at Blaha Services that have been such a blessing in mine and my family's life for many years!  So from the simple things of an oil change to front end work... its done right and with pride.
... my Michael and David taking such good care of their grandma (my mom) by being so helpful around the house and yard!!
... Patricia - Jared - K.  & Sarah!
... memories!  Through the short time I had with my husband... through all the ups and downs of marriage... I loved and was loved!  100%
... grocery lists.  :)
... rain.  Even though my freshly washed truck didn't need it.... the plants do!
... planning family BBQs this summer!
... my little vacation fund $$$ continuing to build! 
... troubled times and heart breaking situations!  Those are the times that when God is let it ... His love and Grace changes and mends hearts for not just the ones involved but for all to see!!!
... unconditional love!!!


Huge hugs…
Lots of Love &
Bountiful Blessings to you all


Tammy

No comments: