Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Wednesday, April 10, 2019

40 Days of Prayer.... Day 31

   

Read

So the church throughout all Judea and Galilee and Samaria had peace and was being built up. And walking in the fear of the Lord and in the comfort of the Holy Spirit, it multiplied. (Acts 9:31)
               

Think 

 The early church experienced growth, peace, and encouragement because they feared God. This is a difficult thing for us to grasp, but this is the Author and Creator of our World – without Him, we would be nothing and have nothing.
   

Pray

God, show me what it looks like to fear you in a healthy way. Show me the areas in my life that you are in control of, and help me to trust you. Thank you for being a trustworthy God.
Amen
God Bless
Tammy

No comments: