Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, April 11, 2019

40 Days of Prayer... Day 32

   

Read

He said to them: ‘You are well aware that it is against our law for a Jew to associate with a Gentile or visit him. But God has shown me that I should not call any man impure or unclean.” (Acts 10:28)

   

Think 

In this passage, God shows Peter a different way of seeing things when it comes to the way we interact with others, removing judgment and serving instead. Where is God doing the same for me?
   

Pray

God, you love everyone. Help me to see people the way that you do and to honor them. Challenge me even in the areas I think I have figured out already, and help me to honor you by honoring others.

God Bless
Tammy

No comments: