Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, April 5, 2019

40 Days of Prayer... Day 26

   

Read

Then someone came and said, “Look! The men you put in jail are standing in the temple courts teaching the people.” (Acts 5:25)
               

Think 

 Is there something that Christ has called me to that fear is getting in the way of? I am sure the apostles knew the consequences of their actions and had some fears in the midst of their obedience. Just like them, we must choose to obey Christ rather than our own fears or insecurities.
   

Pray

Lord, you know all my fears and insecurities. Please give me the courage to move forward with all you have called me to be. When I am afraid, help me put my trust in you. Give me the boldness of Peter and the apostles to stay on mission, even when life is incredibly hard.

God Bless
Tammy

No comments: