Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, April 1, 2019

40 Days of Prayer... Day 22

Read

He said to them: “It’s not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority. But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.” (Acts 1:7-8)
               

Think 

Jesus told his disciples not to be concerned about when He would return, but to be on mission with what they were called to do. His promise to all of us is that we would never be alone in anything He asks of us. Rather, His Holy Spirit would be the power that worked in and through us. What is Christ calling you to do that requires you to trust in his strength and power?
   

Pray

Lord, help me to remember that nothing you’ve asked me to do in this life is done without your help and power. Thank you for your Holy Spirit that is always working in and through me. Help me to stay focused on what you’ve called me to do and to not be consumed with things that don’t deserve my attention.

God Bless
Tammy

No comments: