Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, April 8, 2019

40 Days of Prayer... Day 29

Read

But he, full of the Holy Spirit, gazed into heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God. And he said, “Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God. (Acts 7:55-56)
               

Think 

Stephen is spending His last moments on Earth. We see him having a vision of Heaven open with “the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God.” There are people daily being martyred for their faith In Jesus.
   

Pray

Pray for persecuted countries. Pray for the faith of our brothers and sisters in Christ whose faith is being put to the test daily. Pray for your faith to be like Stephen’s. Pray for the members of Calvary to have a bold faith. (Find out more about persecuted countries at operationworld.org)

God Bless
Tammy

No comments: