Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Day #27.......................

☀️💨
~ 30 Days of Thanks..... Day#27


 Thankful for.........


... God - He loves me through it all
... the smell and wonderful flavor of a fresh cup of coffee
... the postal service - working in all kinds of weather just to get us mail
... the sun shinning bright today
... the talent of crochet/knitting that God blessed me with so I can bless others
... a fresh pot of coffee brewing at work
... my church family- just knowing they are there anytime I need an extra prayer fills my heart with love and joy
... little Dinty Moore meals for an easy quick lunch
... memories of my love  💔💖
... David and Michael being so helpful to their grandma
... Gods reminder to deal with one day at a time!
... a pot of coffee always brewing at work


~ 'Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.' - Jeremiah 33:3 ~


Many Blessings to you all
.:: tammy ::.

No comments: