Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, November 19, 2018

Day #19..........................

🍁☀️
~ 30 Days of Thanks...... Day#19


I'm thankful for...........


... my Lord God
... that first cup of coffee in the morning
... my church family who pray for me and my children
... my mom who has been my rock through so much lately
... Michael having a phone interview today for a new job
... Starbucks
... a busy phone day at work.  I love my job
... the little flurries of snow not sticking around
... cheese and crackers for lunch
... the anticipation of homemade pizza for dinner
... forgiveness
... another cup of coffee


~ Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you.  I will praise you as long as I live, and in your name I will lift up my hands. - Psalm 63:3-4 ~


.:: tammy ::.

No comments: