Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, November 15, 2018

Day #15....................

🍂☀️
~ 30 Days of Thanks.... Day#15


I am thankful for.........


... my God who loves me no matter how much I mess up
... a fresh pot of coffee every morning
... a peaceful drive to work
... apple cinnamon oatmeal
... being able to see both my youngest this morning before work
... it being payday
... a yummy dinner last night (cream beef on toast)
... coffee
... plans this weekend with 3 of my boys to get some work done
... snuggles from my puppy
... a beautiful day of sunshine and temp of 53*
... our new vet
... car washes
... a full tank of gas
... more coffee
... just a couple hours from going home


~ God Bless you all! ~
.::tammy::.

No comments: